We broke the $10k mark!

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

I was able to just put another $100 out our own paycheck into our adoption savings and when I was updating the numbers I saw that we have officially been able to save $10,000 for our adoption.  I am honestly blown away.  To have started at zero in September and felt that $26,000 was such a big number that it made us actually question if we should follow through with God had called us to seems silly now.  I know he will provide the rest.  I don't know how but he will.

I would love to be able to sell a ton of stuff we have and will continue to try.  So far that has been slow and I have only sold very small items but as I mentioned in my last post I think God is really showing me a lot of himself through those little sales.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what we planned. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger