Super Duper Cool Adoption Resource

Sunday, March 3, 2013

This is too neat... Someone awesome told me about this site/ministry called Loving Shepherd Ministries that has an online assessment you fill out and then about a week later they will send suggest what types of adoption might be best for your situation and then give you a list of the agencies that would also be best for you.  Too cool!

This is great because I've had a lot of conversations with people that tell me they would like to adopt but they can't because: their too young, too old, not married, haven't been married long enough, their kids are too young, they have a strange situation... I have a feeling that by using this assessment a lot of those doubts will be assuaged.

I'm kind of bummed out that I'm just now finding out about this because doing the random research on your own is not fun but I am going to continue to trust that we are with the right agency- at least for now.

If you are considering adoption and don't know where to start go here:  http://loving-shepherd.org/sponsor-adoptive-family/adoption-assessment-forms.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

It's not what we planned. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger